Sunday, January 20, 2013

The journey of an urban farmer

Greetings in the spirit of peace!
I have been contemplating blogging for years and I  have finally come to the conclusion that I should just do it. For one it will allow me to keep a real life timeline as to what I am doing and how it could possibly tie into what is happening in the world around me. Second, people can also learn and grow from reading posts, as I have done in the past. Last, so that I can find my voice in this sustainability, food justice, urban farming, homesteading movement. I am sure I will create something that is cute, fun and prosperous but most importantly something that will help me to validate my journey as an Urban Farmer.
I have avoided these types of public posts because I have been fearful of loosing friends and loved ones, but I am past that now! I am approaching 40 and I'm not as concerned about what others think of me and my journey as I use to be. I am hoping to create an honest platform for my daughter and others to follow and possibly use in their own personal journeys. So you will find my posts lovingly honest, cute, amazing and insightful. I am excited and this is a step into my homesteading journey. Peace~

1 comment: